Project Coordinator Intern
- Assist working with staff members, community members, and procedures to ensure the implementation and success of programs
- Assisting Director of Program Development in adhering accreditation standards, grant research, and program opportunities
- Assists with development and implementation of activities
- Provide innovative thoughts and ideas to strengthen the delivery of service, and partnerships
Schedule: Up to 30 Hrs.
Salary/Wage Range: Unpaid
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with children, co-workers and the public.
- Must be a team player who is professional, friendly and courteous
- Possess the ability to work with a diverse multifaceted team
- Must have a sense of loyalty, and the ability to adhere to company and client confidentiality guidelines
- Provide positive and courteous communication and service
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently.
- Ability to be highly organized and detail focused.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge and efficiency in working with computers.